RSA Island Village Ltd
RSA Island Village Limited (RSA IV) owns and manages the RSA Island Centre.
RSA IV is the company that refurbished the remaining part of the Machine Shop at the old Royal Small Arms Factory site in Enfield. The Company was formed in March 1997. It is a not for profit company, limited by guarantee.
The RSA IV generates funds to assist in economic development. These funds are channelled through organisations such as Enterprise Enfield. This local enterprise agency helps establish and maintain sustainable local businesses.
A working group was established early 1995 by the then Enfield Enterprise Agency. It was formalised by some of the members becoming directors of RSA IV. The Board consists of local business people who freely gave their time to this project.
- Developed a village centre
- Supporting community facilities
- Creating employment opportunities
- Assists with regeneration and diversification
- Generates business start-ups
- Supplies new company investment
- Provides ongoing advice and assistance to small and medium sized enterprises
- Supplying local flexible business units
- Maintaining the listed buildings
- Interprets the site's historic importance
- Maximises leisure opportunities including the canal and canal basin
- Continuing economic regeneration and business support through self generated funds